SUPPORT & DONATE
Share our Suzy supports breast cancer patients in South Carolina. The non-profit allows patients to focus solely on recovery and not the financial stress of every day needs. Your donation helps with groceries, child care, utility bills, transportation, wigs, rent, and so much more. Every donation counts! For more information on SOS, visit https://soslowcountry.org/
Receive 2X Palmetto Perks Points for every $1 you donate to SOS Lowcountry. Points will be added to your Palmetto Perks account within 3-5 business days. Earn up to 500 points maximum per Palmetto Perks account. Valid now through October 31st. The phone number on the donation form must match your phone number associated with your Palmetto Perks account. To qualify, you must use QR code or the link HERE to donate.
SWING FOR SOS
Presented by Palmetto Moon at Daniel Island Club
EVENT DATE: THURSDAY, OCTOBER 28th
Your donation enters you for a chance to play in this exclusive ladies’ golf & tennis tournament benefiting SOS breast cancer patients. The winner will receive two spots in the golf scramble valued at over $600!
• Catered breakfast & lunch at Daniel Island Club
• Welcome package loaded with goodies from YETI, Southern Marsh, and more!
• Chance to win a YETI COOLER BUNDLE with Closest to Pin contest
• Silent auction, raffles, & more!
How to enter:
- Enter now through Sunday, October 17th by donating to SOS Lowcountry (click HERE to donate).
- We will select two winners to play in the tournament. Each winner receives two spots in the scramble. Winners will be announced on Monday, October 18th by phone call. Winners have 48 hours to respond and accept.
- No purchase necessary and no minimum donation. One entry per person. Must be 18 year or older to play. This is a ladies only event (both the winner and guest must be female to play). Please visit https://www.danielislandclub.com/about-us/guest-infopolicies for more details on guest info and policies.
- The winner and guest are responsible for transportation to and from the tournament.
- You do not need a golf handicap to play in the tournament, it is a scramble format.
- The tournament is Thursday, October 28th at Daniel Island Golf Club
- 600 Island Park Drive, Daniel Island, SC 29492 (phone: 843-971-3542)
- The winner and guest are responsible for transportation to and from the tournament
- Breakfast & Check-in begins at 7:00am. Parking and Registration at The Club
- Tournament course at The Daniel Island Club is Beresford Creek: 8:30am Shotgun
- Format: 4-person scramble. Winner and guest will be paired with 2 other winners!
- Lunch following golf at 1:30pm with Silent Auction, Raffle and Prizes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. By participating in the Giveaway, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Palmetto Moon, which shall be final and binding in all respects. We will select two winners. Winners will be selected and contacted via phone on Monday, October 18th. Winners will have 48 hours to accept. The Swing for SOS event is Thursday, October 28th. This date is non-negotiable and each Entrant is acknowledging this with each entry submitted. Must be 18 years or older to enter the contest. It is not necessary for the winner of the contest to be the recipient. The winner is allowed to gift the prize to any two females. Palmetto Moon makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. There is no CASH VALUE to the prizes. Palmetto Moon will not replace any lost or stolen items. Palmetto Moon Employees or Employee's direct family members are not eligible to win. The winners of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the promotion period. The random drawing will be conducted after the promotion period by Palmetto Moon, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by email or phone at the email address or phone number provided. Palmetto Moon is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undelivered may result in prize forfeiture. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Palmetto Moon assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Giveaway; (c) any injury or damage to Winner or to any other persons as a result of prize usage. Palmetto Moon shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Giveaway.