Black Hearts Lokai
The Hearts Lokai was designed by street artist James Goldcrown, well-known for his Lovewall murals across the world. He's driven by a desire to spread love and embrace life's highs and lows: "Hearts represent a universal language. They symbolize everything from happiness to grieving; a mixture of all these different emotions that make us human."
Lokai will donate $1 to the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer’s Association® for each bracelet sold - a cause close to James’ heart.
- Black silicone beaded bracelet
- Slide on style stretches over wrist
- White bead is infused with water from Mt Everest, black bead carries mud from the Dead Sea
- S: Usually fits adolescents and women with thin wrists - 6" circumference (15.2cm)
- M: Usually fits teenage boys and most women - 6.5" circumference (16.5cm)
- L: Usually fits most men - 7" circumference (17.7cm)