Designed to make any adventure’s dirty work a little easier, the Camino™ Carryall is the perfect all-purpose, here-to-there bag for any and every day. Rugged and to-the-point, Camino is made from waterproof, ultra-durable, and easy-to-clean material. This tote bag will keep your wet boots and waders contained, keep dry gear inside protected from mud and puddles, and provide a tough barrier from sharp hooks and tools. Never again leave your gear (or your truck) to the mercy of a sloppy bag.
Sizing: outside 9 7/8” × 14 7/8” × 18 1/8”
Empty Weight 3.3lbs
Technology & Features
Easy to haul and easy to clean, the Camino Carryall is the last word in uncompromising convenience. Its big mouth opening always keeps your gear within reach, while the EVA molded base provides a sturdy waterproof bottom that keeps your Camino upright.
- THICKSKIN SHELL: Puncture- and abrasion- resistant.
- EVA MOLDED BOTTOM: Keeps water out and Camino upright.
- HITCHPOINT™ GRID: Easily attach pretty much anything with carabiners or other accessories
- BIG MOUTH OPENING: All gear, always accessible.
- EASY TO HAUL: By shoulder or CrossBar Handle.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Made for messes. Hose it down. Wipe it out.
Wherever you go, Camino carries it all. It’s the perfect ready-to-go tote prepared to haul anything from muddy waders to camp dishes. And you don’t need to think twice about where you set it down. Puddles, mud, or soppy boat decks are no match for its sturdy, waterproof bottom and body.